Monday, May 31, 2010

At the foot of the hills


This is the last image for May. I broke a record in posts in a month. I guess the photographic season is back on. I hope you enjoyed the presented images and that you look forward to the summer themes that are coming up for June (with a few surprises along the way).This image was taken a few months back at sunset, and I never got around editing it. I didn't do a lot in terms of post. Basically this is another HDR image where I combined several versions of this image at different exposures. Click on it for a bigger view.

Hopefully you'll stay tuned for regular updates on this blog. I want to thank everyone who is commenting. You always make my day.

4 comments:

  1. great control of light! good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Josh. This is an HDR. Otherwise i couldn't keep up with the light conditions and make the colors pop.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.