Sunday, July 22, 2012

Winner of the 2012 Best BH Photo-Blog

It is an honor for me to receive the award for the Best BH Photo-Blog 2012, which is yearly given out by the BH BLOGGER TEAM. I had the luck to win last year and was really happy that my little photo blog got that recognition and exposure, but really couldn't believe that I would win the second year in a row. Thanks to the BH Blogger Team! They search and validate blog achievement of bloggers from my country, and constantly search for great national blogs. I wish them all the best in their work to follow.


Here is the rest of my summer vacation photos:

I am also back from my summer vacation, and would like to use this chance to give you all a sneak peek to the vacation photos I have been editing like crazy since yesterday. I think I got some real gems this year, including photos from a visit to a abandoned fortress on an island near Šibenik! The sneak peek that follows was taken in the ruins of a other old fortress in the town center.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.