Friday, February 10, 2017

New England Road Trip 2016 - VIDEO



After finishing up editing over 2500 images from our USA Road Trip 2016 and posting the 14-part-travel series on this blog, I could finally turn my attention to our documentary. We shot almost 5 hours of raw footage, that I edited into a 90-minute documentary. It would of course be uninteresting for you to watch it (since most of it is in Bosnian language anyway), so I opted to make a 3 minute best-of video that would highlight the best parts of our road trip through New England and New York City. I really do hope you will enjoy it. The travel series was one of the most viewed collection of posts on this blog, so I hope the video can do justice to it.

Here is the video. Make sure to watch it in Full HD 1080p for best quality.





I hope you enjoyed the video and that it could bring back to life the images from our extensive travel series from this blog.

Let me know what you think about it in the comments below and give us a "Like" on the video if you found it interesting. Thank you. 




13 comments:

  1. What an epic road trip! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing, a beautiful video.

    Greetings

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nova. Many greetings back to you.

      Delete
  3. Watched your video with your fine editing. Looks like you had a great road trip. Terrific fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had luck with those fall leaves. Thanks for visiting and viewing.

      Delete
  4. Ich finde es total klasse! Auch die Musik war passend dazu.
    es gefällt mir, daß ihr so viele kleine spontane Videos macht,
    ich mache kaum Aufnahmen, auch wegen Speicherplatz und auch weil wir die Videos meist gar nie mehr anschauen. Schade eigentlich. Es sind so schöne Erinnerungen drinnen. Könnte auch ein Werbespot für Reisesendung sein :-)
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mersad, your video is spectacular!!! I still can't believe you managed to arrive when the fall foliage was still blazing. I have been to so many of the places you visited, but I don't have a photographic and video record of my visits like yours. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I enjoyed the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't imagine how you ever edited a video from that trip down to three minutes, but you did an excellent job. The clarity is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As someone above stated...epic!!! Epic indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mersad, this was fabulous and a nice way to remember your trip. You sure visited the US at a good time during autumn with the leaves in colour and great day/night shots. A few desserts were enjoyed as well I see. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.