Monday, February 27, 2017

Nighttime at the Seaside [Through My Lens Nr. 83]


Neum is a popular place during the summer season, but I rarely visit it then. It's much nicer when it's off season, which it is now.  Our walk in the western part of the city began on the streets which are closed off for cars during the season. There were a few people here and there, but it was mostly empty. During summertime, Neum gets really crowded. I'm leaving you with these night time shots from Neum and welcome you back to a new edition of "Through My Lens". I'm looking forward to your contributions this week. You can link-up down below.





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.

Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post







32 comments:

  1. WOW! Mersad, the colours and reflections are fabulous. The lst shot is like a rainbow in water. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret. I like that effect in the first shot as well.

      Delete
  2. Love your pics, awesome. Thanks for sharing these moments.

    Greetings

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful reflections in the water!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice night shots. Love the light that makes the place look different. Love the stocky row of palmt rees. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great night shots, Mersad! I love the rainbows of reflected colour that night shots create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know the town "Neum", but google can help me! The colourful houses are really interesting, and the reflections in the water are great!
    Greetings from Germany
    Falk

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow on number 3 photo. I love it. the water, the lights, the buidings and trees.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is beautiful and I have to agree. Visiting places during their off seasons usually more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, beautiful Neum! You're making me homesick. Thanks for the party and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neum is beautifully lit at night, Mersad. Sometimes the smaller crowds in winter make a place much more enjoyable. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's just beautiful at night, Mersad! Love the lights and color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning images, Mersad. The colors, light beams, and reflections are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your night shots are simply brilliant! I really love all the colorful reflections in the water. What a pretty place.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I admire anyone who can take great night shots as I suck at it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, again I say, you are the King Of Night Shots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Last picture is my favourite. Beautiful colours reflecting in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful light reflections on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ...great "night lights."

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are some great reflection shots! BTW, I have a bone to pick with you--the map in your header doesn't include New Zealand!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos, Love them all. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love gazing at a city at night over the water with all those pretty colours sparkling. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing views. So beautiful pics.
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super stimmungsvolle Bilder.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic night shots. I love the way you captured the reflection of light and colour in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Una vista nocturna preciosa...
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are stunning! What rich colors and amazing lighting, with the reflections on water. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my god, It's so beautiful. It's the most beautiful place I've ever seen in my entire life. Now it's time to avail Live Chat Services for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The view is too beautiful, where is this place? I want to go too. thegreencrystal

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.