Monday, February 6, 2017

Winter in the Countryside [Through My Lens Nr. 80]


The days are still windy and it seems like spring is far away. Nature is not in bloom yet, even though some trees show blossoms. We had strong winds these last couple of days, and maybe the winter season is still in full swing. I wish you a great start into the new work week and I hope you'll enjoy these rural images. Don't forget to share your posts below. Looking forward to seeing what you share with us.






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.

Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

22 comments:

  1. Your sky images are superb. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret, wish you a nice week as well!

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful photos, Mersad. Spring is still many months away where I live. We can get snow until June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Colorado is really amazing in that sense.

      Delete
  3. such pretty place! the 3rd photo is my favorite...we are having spring temps this week, so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scenery, as always. You didn't tell us where it is :) Thanks for the party and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunrise/sunset photos are absolutely amazing moments to capture! Beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about wanting spring... We had a foot of snow and TWO 4 hour power failures yesterday. I'm ready! By the way, I really like your shot with the farm. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful horizons, I would love for you to share in the Shades of Winter meme

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing other parts of the world through your lens and the contributions of your worldwide audience. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos give me hope that we are on the cusp of spring. Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the layers of colors in the second image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love sunsets, and you captured it so well, especially in that second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful sunrise photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's not spring here yet but today was very warm.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, very beautiful photos. You do a great job in capturing them. Thanks for hosting and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
    air india travel agents in usa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful winterphotos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful sunsets and landscapes, Mersad!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.