Monday, March 20, 2017

Blooms and First Colors [Through My Lens Nr. 86]


Life has been so hectic lately that I have not even found time to edit my images. I have a two part travel series sitting in drafts which I'm not able to finish (but which will be up this Wednesday). What is keeping me busy? Besides regular work, it's garden work (the progress of which I hope to show you soon) and new travels which are waiting for me in spring. So yeah, you will be getting a lot more new content soon and I know it will be worth your while. Thanks again for joining the rest of us in this weeks "Through My Lens".





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


WHAT "THROUGH MY LENS" IS ABOUT

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!

HOW THIS PHOTO MEME WORKS

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!








Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing
Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post




23 comments:

  1. It will take a long time yet until the Magnolia blooms. A favorite flower.

    Good Luck with editing work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I seem to meeting myself coming back these days and canot find time to do as much commenting unfortunately but endeavour to daily blog but it is always lovely seeing your phtographs even i do not always comments. Thanks for hosting and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, sweet friend,
    and thank you for hosting your so lovely link-up party and for posting such stunning images, I'm so grateful to you for such a Beauty !

    Hope your new week is off to a pleasant start,
    I'm sending hugs to you

    XOXO Daniela at - My little old world - (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful signs of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderschön gesehen, der Frühling ist eine ganz besondere Jahreszeit.
    Viele Grüße zum Frühlingsanfang
    Gabi

    http://stich-schlinge.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Mersad. Lovely spring pictures. For magnolias I have to wait till May :( here, in Kolobrzeg, Poland. I wish you good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In our garden the magnolia have "only" blossoms, but the spring will come to Germany lower saxony too!
    Have nice Travels and bring many photos please.
    Greetings
    Kirsi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Magnolia blossoms are very beautiful. Spring is just around the corner in your neighbor! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the Magnolia Blossom. Such a beautiful tree/flower. Enjoy the spring season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shots Mersad! Your meme is one of my absolute favourites to link up with each week. I love visiting your blog... so much beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky you! We won't get blooms until end of April and gardening starts here mid May. Hope your week is less hectic. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful pics.
    Greetings from India

    ReplyDelete
  13. Signs of Spring! And I hope your Spring is beautiful, and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's great to see these first signs of spring "through your lens." Our weather hasn't quite decided what season it is yet. Thunderstorms are expected this afternoon. We still have tiny patches of snow left over from the last snowfall. Hope things settle down for you soon. I'm looking forward to seeing where you've been now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Trees and flowers are just starting to bloom where I live too. Hooray for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pics. Love to see the signs of spring in other places of the world as it is raining on the first day of spring here in Northern California.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know what it is like to have life in fast track mode, but spring is starting to spring up in your world, so happy days ahead! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. If this is a preview, I am really looking forward to your garden images.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those beautiful pictures!!! So happy spring is coming!!! The Magnolia blossoms are so gorgeous:)
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now that you are posting the blooms and plants, i am posting different theme, hahaha! I can't seem to have same line of posts here. Anyway thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I certainly understand that life's busyness sometimes gets in the way. Thank you for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sus fotos desprenden ambiente primaveral.
    Un saludo,

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.