Monday, March 13, 2017

Marching On [Through My Lens Nr. 85]


Nature is trying to break free from winter but despite the best efforts of March so far, it hasn't been able to for now. Though I do enjoy this time of year as well. You can explore the surroundings much better and making trips outside of the city is much more fruitful and relaxing, then in the heat of summer. I will say that I can't wait for the green colors to return (my allergies not so much). I have been out this past weekend and a new travel series will begin this Wednesday. Thank you for joining us in another week of "Through My Lens".





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.

Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post






22 comments:

  1. I wonder why that raod is leading you and what new adventures are you going to bring us from your part of the word. Thanks for hosting and havae a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret. I hope you will enjoy the upcoming photo series.

      Delete
  2. Prelijepe su fotografije, sviđa mi se izbor kadrova. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Your photos make me to think the old days in our country. They are very peaceful.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your choice of filter for this war-affected scene. Very fitting and transcribes the feeling perfectly. Can't wait for the new travel series. Where off to? Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are experiencing the same here, including bouts of allergies

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been very dry where I live and there was a grass fire this past weekend which was very scary. Happily the fire department was able to put it out quickly. We do worry here about the dry winter we've had fro that reason. We need spring rain or snow! Looking forward to see where you have traveled to recently.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember the house with the scars of war...It will be happier when spring comes. I look forward to the new series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These abandoned places, with traces of the bullet in the walls (?) look very sad...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the composition of your photo looking down the centerline of the road.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous collection. My mind is still wandering down that road.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing place. Awesome pics.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pics. Love them. What a great place to take pics. Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Also, thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait for spring too. And for green colours, but I must say that sometimes it is good to photograph buildings, when they are not hidden behind tons od leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect capture of those moody spring skies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love spring, it is my favourite time of year, but I now that autumn is creeping in I am enjoying the cooler days after the hot summer. Much better for getting out and walking and exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great photo's. I often wonder when I see paths, trails, road or lanes leading off into the distance... what lies ahead.
    Thanks for hosting and I hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's an intriguing building!

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is an awesome place and it is full with beautiful things. i really like beauty of that place and so stunning photos you shared of that place.
    same day agra tour
    same day agra tour by car
    same day agra tour by train
    Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
    Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days
    Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.