Monday, November 20, 2017

Sunny Days in the Mountains [Through My Lens Nr. 121]

Here in the South of Europe, the nice days are still lingering. While the north of the continent is preparing for winter and holiday season, here in Mostar you can still walk outside during the day without a jacket. But in the mountains it's another story. Further north from Mostar in the foothills of mountain Prenj, the days are sunny, but as as soon as you move into the shade a fresh chill will greet you. Still we are very lucky to have such a nice start into the winter season and I hope to have more days like this soon. I took a small break in editing the Iceland travel series, but his week will have 3 new parts added to it, as we are slowly approaching the finish line. So stay tuned for that.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

11 comments:

  1. Magnificnet scenery and images Mersad. Thanks for hosting and have a good week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mersad
    We are also having nice weather this season. It has been warmer than usual, although the high mountains had some significant snow just in time for th opening of ski season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hills look great in the distance with those solid blue skies. How lucky you are to have a slow beginning to winter. We are starting to warm up down under.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...sunshine always makes things look better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning captures. I'd love to visit mountains in my country. I haven't been there for a long time :-(
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A quaint beautiful region. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing view, Truly awesome photos.
    Thank you so much for all pics n your post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mersad, thank you for hosting. I am so glad that I found your lovely blog. Greetings from Greece, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.